Tuesday, 8 July 2008

The Twin Swords 1965


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Part 2 of the Temple of the Red Lotus Trilogy


Kwei Wu and wife Lien Chu emerge from several months’ exile and make their way to Red Lotus Temple where they see several women being abducted. They decide to trail the kidnappers.

Red Lotus Temple has been taken over by the gangsters as an operational base. They had earlier been routed by Kan Lung and his men and have since been hiding in the temple plotting revenge. The temple is heavily guarded by all sorts of contraptions. The moment the curious youngsters break in, Lien Chu is trapped. In desperation, she urges husband Kwei Wu to rush back to Kan Chia Pao for help.




Chinese / English Subtitles
Download

You need Cryptload, RSD or Jdownloader to open the .rsdf-file.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, unfortunately the files are broken. could you please be so kind to re-upload them?

thanks a lot.

qwerzz said...

Hi, i've just checked the Links,they are alright, i guess some of the Rapidshareservers were down.
Please try again.

Anonymous said...

hi,

thanks very much! now it's ok.

would you like to get some more shaw brother movies? i have uploaded some good stuff.

qwerzz said...

That's very kind of you but i've got over 400 SB DVDs and VCDs of which i have already posted more than 100 on some Forums.
Eventually all will be shifted to this Blog.

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm looking forward to see what other movies you have.
I'm specially looking for "killers on wheels", (originla title: wu fa wu tian fei che dang), hong kong 1976, director: Kuei Chi Hung.
I would be grateful, if you could upload this rare movie.

:-)

Anonymous said...

wow, what a collection. there are some movie I do have too, but a lot I don't know.
if you are interested, my uploads are:

5 element ninjas
ambush
anonymous heroes
bare footed kid
bat without wings
behind the yellow line
big brother cheng
brave archer
cats vs rats
chinatown kid (I also have upped the uncut version with english dubbing, but the quality is rather poor)
death duel
destinys champion
legend of the bat
five deadly venoms
four riders
golden swallow
green snake
house of traps
journey of the doomed
vengeance
kung fu instructor
lady assassin
legendary weapon of china
life gamble
mad monkey kung fu
men from the monastery
monkey kung fu
my young auntie
seeding of a ghost
sword stainde with royal blood
teahouse
temple of the red lotus
that fiery girs
the cave of the silken web
the condemned
the dream of the red chamber
the golden sword
the kid with the golden arm
the sword and the lute
the treasure hunters
teh twelve gold medallions
trail of the broken blad
what price honesty

I think you have a lot of them, but maybe you can find something interesting for you.

qwerzz said...

I've got all of those Movies, but thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

fine, no problem.

do you have - by any chance - the ti lung movies "Young Lovers On Flying Wheels" and "Shanghai 13"? I would appreciate your uploads.

:-)

qwerzz said...

I've got Young Lovers On Flying Wheels and might be posting it in a Month or so.

Anonymous said...

thanks very much, great work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million qwerzz for sharing.
A kind request, could you upload The sword(1980).

qwerzz said...

Hi,
i might post "The Sword" in a few Weeks to my Hongkong Classics Blog.

Post a Comment