I hope you've had smooth Transition from the old to the new Year.
I finally managed to implement an alphabetical Movielist to facilitate browsing.
I am also going to post my Collection of Non-Shaw Movies on a separate Blog:
Hongkong Classics
I finally managed to implement an alphabetical Movielist to facilitate browsing.
I am also going to post my Collection of Non-Shaw Movies on a separate Blog:
Hongkong Classics
Many of those Movies have already been posted in my Forumthreads but i will rip and post a great deal of new Movies. There will also be Qualityupgrades of Movies, both Shaw and Non-Shaw, which i have ripped in Times of Low Bandwiths and expensive DVD-Blanks( my Sharing-Days began on the Kungfuflix and AAM Hubs on DC++, where it could have taken up to more than one day to get a single Movie).
And, finally, i hope to catch up with all the Movierequests that have been made.
So, enjoy the new Blog, the new Year and everything else.

5 comments:
Happy New Year! Look forward to it!
thank you again. I have no words to express my gratitude. You do a great favour to fans of this kind of movies such as me.
Happy New Year, Folks!
You are very welcome.
Hey Qwerzz...Thanks again for all of your efforts in making your blog what it is...A very unique collection of films that most of us would have a hard time getting ahold of. I myself am a longtime collector/lover of not only Shaw flicks, But martial arts films in general. Keep up the good work bro,
Visuals (sanpasquale.blogspot.com)
This is the BOMB!
Thanks
Post a Comment