
The film is based upon the exploits of a real life 18th century Chinese Pirate called Cheung Po Tsai (Ti Lung), who apparently lorded over a massive fleet of 600 ships which sailed the South China Sea at the time. Unfortunately, the noble pirate finds himself in a bit of a scrape when he attracts the attentions of a nasty merchant called Xiang and his equally mean sister who are both keen to collect the bounty on his head. Making matters worse are an escaped pirate called Hun Er Dao who captures Cheung’s ship whilst he is on land, and an undercover Qing Official (David Chiang) who seems determined to bring him to justice, despite the growing respect he feels for his righteous quarry.

Chinese / English Subtitles
Download
Password, if required: qwerzz
You need Cryptload, RSD or Jdownloader to open the .rsdf-file.

4 comments:
I just picked this up 2 weeks ago from a market in Canada. Nice.
BTW . . . do you have Snake in the Monkey's Shadow uncut? If so, could you post that over at the Classics blog? I have the cut version on DVD, but I'm moving all my stuff over digitally and would love to add that.
I am sorry Johnny, i have only the german Version of that Movie: "Zwei tödliche Fäuste im Schatten der Schlange"
no worries, thanks anyway, if I get it digitally, want me to pass it along to you?
Thanks, no need to, my german Version is supposed to be uncut maybe someday i am going to cross-check with the Panmedia Version.
Post a Comment