Monday, 6 April 2009

A few Things



Audio:

1.) I can only post what i have, if the DVDs i have (which are not necessarily IVL Releases) don't come with both Mandarin and Cantonese Audio, then there is no choice.
2.)If the Movie comes with Dual-Audio but the preferred Language is not properly dubbed(with that i don't mean an out of sync Audiotrack but the Dubbers who didn't do their work as they should have done i. e speaking too fast or too slow), then the more appropriate Audio will be used.


Requests:
While i am fulfilling Requests, this Blog isn't meant entirely as a Movie Request Programme, i follow my own Agenda. Just lean back, relax and wait for what is coming, if you find something you like ,download the Movie, if not, don't.
You don't have pay for it, do you?



Rsdf-Files:
For the Newcomers, the .rsdf are encrypted Linklists used to protect the actual Rapidsharelinks a little longer.

8 comments:

qwerzz said...

Johnny, the Problem with .mkvs is, they don't play on Mpeg4 Stand-Alone-Players.

I could encode both Languagetracks in xvid but that wouldn't help bad dubbing.

Anonymous said...

Hey I just wanted to thank you for all your work.

I found your wonderful site today and all the movies you have released to this date are queued up in my jdownloader now.

qwerzz said...

You, one of the many "Anonymous", are welcome.

Johnny Bishop said...

yeah, that I understand, I've been converting my collection and run into that. I remastered ones are better.

Johnny Bishop said...

oh, and as for MKV playing,I got the Western Digital Media player, it'll play almost anything. and it was cheap, under 100 bucks.

qwerzz said...

Since many Folks have older Players , i have to aim at the lowest common denominator which is encoding the Movies with ESS-Compatibility.

Anonymous said...

Which program convert MKV, avi and srt? Which one has ESS-Compatibility? What format yoru opinion better or they are equally good?

qwerzz said...

Autogordianknot has ESS-Compatibility. MeGui, for instance converts to mkv, to extract Subtitles you need Subrip or VobSub.

Post a Comment