
Wong Fei-hung (Gordon Liu) finds himself stuck in the middle of a bitter rivalry among kung fu schools where the appearance of a Northerner could tip the balance. Fei-hung teams up with his Ladyfriend Wang Juying (Kara Hui) to sort it out.

Cantonese / English Subtitles
Download
You need Cryptload, RSD or Jdownloader to open the .rsdf-file.

10 comments:
Seriously, the wonders here are beyond delights, I have been renewing my collection and this only helps in my quest! Thank you for all the hard work. P.S> I followed you over from the "forum" I weep at the sight.
William ,you're very welcome, eventually(hopefully) i am going to post my complete Shaw Collection(400+ Movies), so there will be plenty of Flicks available to renew your Collection.
As for "PW", it's not any longer what it has been 2 Years ago.
qwerzz, I agree about "PW" but I'm talking about "FW" which seems to be getting stronger? no? At any rate, wonderfully job, my collection has been growing, off chance, what's your top ten favorites?
william, "FW" became bigger not necessarily better, let's wait and see how it develops.
Anyway, my Favourites would be:
8 Diagram Pole Fighter
Invincible Shaolin
The New One-Armed Swordsman
The Avenging Eagle
Duel of Fists
The Protectors
Legendary Weapons of China
Dirty Ho
Martial Club
The Black Tavern
Ambitious Kung Fu Girl
Intimate Confessions of a Chinese Courtesan
...and since i am a Fan of WuXia:
The Enchantress
The Magic Blade
Black Lizard
The Bastard Swordsman
Return of the Bastard Swordsman
The Sentimental Swordsman
The Roving Swordsman
Swordsman and Enchantress
Bloody Parrot
Clans of Intrigue
Legend of the Bat
Human Lanterns
These are mine
8 Diagram Pole Fighter
Legendary Weapons of China
Dirty Ho
Martial Club
5 Deadly Venoms (busted my Kungfu cherry)
Return of the 5 deadly Venoms
Fist of the White Lotus
Super Chinese Ninjas
36th Chamber of Shaolin
King Boxer
Watching and collecting Shaw Brothers films has been a favorite pasttime of mine for many years. It is refreshing to see people out there who share the same love for this genre as I do. I have a fairly large collection of Shaw/Indy films that I have collected over the years...Majority of which are VHS tapes. I stumbled across this blog by accident but was pleased to find out that blogs like this exist. Keep up the good work. Hopefully you'll have some that I have been looking for here. thanks
I almost forgot.. My favorites are (in no particular order)
3 Evil Masters
Martial Club
5 Superfighters
Fists Of The White Lotus
Legendary Weapons Of Kung Fu
Magnificent Ruffians
2 Champions Of Shaolin
Flag Of Iron
Invincible Shaolin
5 Shaolin Masters
Visuals, there are many Shaw Brothers Lovers out there, they just don't come out of the Closet.
I too hope that you will find some Movies of interest.
Wow I saw an excerpt of this and didn't know what it is but I do now! The last scene is easily one of the greatest fighting scenes I've seen in any kung-fu movie. You've put a lot of work in uploading these movies. Its much appreciated.
Yes, Lau Kar-leung did splendidly in this one.
Post a Comment