
Actually a Hammer Film but with enough Shaw in it to be posted here.
Fightscenes by Tang Chia and Lau Kar Leung
Professor Lorrimar Van Helsing (Peter Cushing) is lecturing Chungking University on Chinese Vampirelegend. He speaks of an unknown rural Village that has been terrorized by Vampires for many years. After the lecture, a student (David Chiang) informs him that the legend is true and that he knows the location of the village. He then asks Professor Van Helsing if he would be willing to travel to the village and destroy the vampire menace. Van Helsing agrees and embarks with his son, the student and his six kung-fu trained siblings on a dangerous journey funded by a wealthy widow (Julie Ege). The seven golden vampires, however, are acting under the guidance of Count Dracula himself, masquerading as a taoist monk.

English
Download
Password, if required: qwerzz
You need Cryptload, RSD or Jdownloader to open the .rsdf-file.

6 comments:
Hi again, and thanks forever. If possible, I'd like to suggest it should be a good idea to include the subtitles even in english dubbed movies. As a non english speaker, it's a good thing to me to have the srt files so I understand almost perfectly the movie. thanks again
I am Spanish. Thanks for your kindness. Anything you do will be perfect, as usual.
the name of director on the cover is "Titanic" in Chinese, This error, amazingly, has been last since the day it was printed. In fact, the dirctor is "Roy Ward Baker." In my opinion, the Chinese originally means "the famous director" who had directed "A Night to Remember," a film about Titanic.
Interesting Information,Laothianhu.
I knew it was Roy Ward Baker but i didn't know about the chinese Error on the Cover.
Being a mega "Hammer" Fan saw this @ the Height of my obsession 3-5 years ago, have to say I found it kind of disappointing @ the time.
Think I'll have to take another look @ this with my Shaw Brothers Goggles firmly in place instead.
I was quite fond of this Film when watched it in 1975 but i always thought of it more as a Shaw Brothers Movie.
Post a Comment