
Hidden Torsos
While trying to take her mute daughter Ling Ling to Macau to get out of the clutches of her wicked lover Wang Jung-sheng (Sze Wei), Jenny (Shih Szu) is stopped by Wang’s timely arrival. After an unsuccessful attempt to force her to extort a huge amount of money from her, Wang kills Jenny and her daughter, and hides their bodies in the kitchen after chopping them into pieces.
The new tenants discover the torsos, and the killer, who is trying to escape to Indonesia, is arrested before he has a chance to get out of the country.

Valley Of The Hanged
At a mahjong table, Tang Mei-chiao (Terry Liu), the young sexy wife of a mechanic, Ah Hung (Chiang Yang), meets Ah Te (Tien Ching), the overseer of a quarry in Neck Hill. Encouraged by her greedy godmother (Hsia Ping) and yielding to Ah Te’s material temptation, Tang offers herself to him.
One night, after spying on his wife and Ah Te at their secret rendezvous and overhearing a conversation between them, Ah Hung quarrels with Tang. Provoked by her threat to leave him, he not only kills her with a chopper, but he also slays Ah Hung and Tang’s godmother when she later arrives to stop him. He then hangs himself.

The Stuntmen
A friend introduces street sleeper Chen Chung (Lo Lieh) to Shaw Studios as a stuntman. He also makes a large sum of money by acting as an agent for his girlfriend Hsiao Hung (Tanny Tien Ni) by posing her as a movie star.
After rendering some services for an underworld leader, Chen is offered control of a district formerly belonging to Chin. Subsequently, Chen hires young thug Ah Tzu (Wang Yu) as his assistant and treats him like his own son.
Ah Tzu soon has an affair with Hsiao Hung, who incites him to kill Chen. Fearing that Chen may find out about their affair, Ah Tzu attacks Chen while he’s taking a nap. Chen struggles out of bed, and seeing his wife encouraging Tzu, he strangles her to death before Ah Tzu kills him. Ah Tzu then gives himself up to the police.

Chinese / English Subtitles
Download
Password, if required: qwerzz
You need Cryptload, RSD or Jdownloader to open the .rsdf-file.

4 comments:
Stuntmen was really good I love stuff like that. Thanks for the up.
Stuntmen was good but my favourite was Hidden Torsos.
Thank you very much. Been looking for this one. If you need any movies, email me bensanborn@earthlink.net, I have over 300+ dvds of celestial/shaws.
Do you happen to have The Criminals 2, 3, 4?
Those and The Barefoot Kid are some of the only ones I don't have in my collection. I would be honored to trade with you for those, whatever you wanted out of my collection. Past movies I've uploaded on pirate bay and demonoid as mistertpitydafoo , look up my name on pirate bay and you will see some celestials I had uploaded many months ago (some are still active and seeded by other people).
Thought of something you could maybe use, you happen to have 2 dvds that were originally vcd releases only? I have them, The Twin Blades of Doom and The Swordmates (Supposed to be one of The Black Butterfly but I can't seem to find it, I also have Black Magic 2 dvd quality celestial remaster which was never released officially). Also just got IVL released in late 2008 The Lost Souls dvd (originally vcd released only). I also have several alternate versions of films like IVL and Image and Media Blasters etc (which seems you have many of), I am personally interested in trying to find dubs of Venom films, I don't want to give money to the bootleg companies who make those. Maybe we could talk through email and trade lists? See I have anything that you might not have? To close off, I am trying to contact a person with To Kill A Mastermind (never seen, really really want to though), Thunderclap, Hong Kong Godfather, and I'll Finally Knock You DOwn Dad. These weren't released by IVL remastered and I have ran out of action/horror type shaws to watch and am not a big fan of comedy/love story/opera shaw films so I'm really excited about trying to obtain these. Sorry for the long message, I just enjoy trading great shaw films and increasing my collection while helping someone add to theirs too. Keep up the nice work, your blog and collection of movies on here is awesome!
Post a Comment